Third Party Audit
Champion Finance has been audited by an external third party, for issues and vulnerabilities in the source code of the Champion finance project as well as any contract dependencies that are not part of an officially recognized library.
The auditing process pays special attention to the following considerations:
- Testing the smart contracts against both common and uncommon attack vectors.
- Assessing the codebase to ensure compliance with current best practices and industry standards.
- Ensuring contract logic to meet the specifications and intentions of the client.
- Cross referencing contract structure and implementation against similar smart contracts produced by industry leaders.
- Thorough line-by-line manual review of the entire codebase by industry experts.
The results of the audit can be found on the website of the third party: